As a publicly appointed and sworn translator, I certify the correctness and completeness of the translation by means of my attestation. With the attestation clause, the stamp and the signature, the translation becomes an official document.
Among others, I prepare certified translations of the following documents:
- Certificates and school reports of any kind, employment references
- Birth certificates, Certificates of no impediment, Marriage Certificates, Divorce Certificates
- Death Certificates, Certificates of inheritance, Testaments
- Driving licenses
- Identification documents, IDs, Passports
- Company formation documents (Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association)
- Trade Register Extracts
- Certificates of Discharge
- Approbations, licenses to practise medicine, medical licenses
- Criminal Record Certficates, Police Clearance Certificates
- Court Decisions, Judgements, Statements of Claim, Penalty Orders
- Lawyer's Correspondence, other correspondence
- Certificates of Registration, Assurances of Naturalisation, Residence Permits
- Tax Assessments
- Employment Contracts and other contracts and agreements
- Physician's Letters, medical reports and certificates
I have knowledge of the school systems, administrative, legal and social structures and standards in the respective target country. This knowledge is indispensable for the certified translation to be comprehensible and understandable in the target language.
When it comes to certified translations, confidentiality is very important. I guarantee that your data is safe with me and is treated confidentially.
You can benefit from my broad-based experience in the field of certified translations!